Candidates successfully completing the one-day course will receive an Aluminium Tower Training Certificate and ID Card, valid for 5 years.
Course content specifically includes:
• Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
• Aluminium Tower Training Code of Practice
• Publicly Available Specification (PAS250)
• Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice for fall protection
• Inspection of completed low level units and completion of Tower Inspection Records
• Hazards affecting the use of low level units