Working in confined spaces exposes operators to a variety of possible hazards. Some of these hazards may be serious enough to threaten injury and in the most severe cases may possibly lead to death. Therefore specialist training and assessment is required to prepare those undertaking this type of work so that they have the necessary skills and competencies to assess risk, control hazards and work safely.
Here at 2 Cousins we provide a range of training courses that enable operators and supervisors to prepare for and work within a safe environment where confined spaces are concerned. As with all our courses, Working in Confined Spaces training can be delivered at your site, on your premises, or within our dedicated training facilities. You choose what is most convenient to you and your workforce.
We provide a range of courses for working in confined spaces:
- Low Risk – where there is adequate natural or mechanical ventilation
- Medium Risk – where access issues are of concern and breathing apparatus should be carried
- High Risk – where specified risks cannot be eliminated and breathing apparatus should be used
- Overseeing Working in Confined Spaces – aimed at supervisors and preparatory/management functions
- Emergency Rescue – for people performing rescues from confined spaces
Delegates successfully completing our Working in Confined Spaces training each receive a certificate valid for three years.