Low Level Access
mobile scaffolding TRAINING
For Folding Towers and Podium Steps, the Low-Level Access training course is designed to cover low-level applications with platform levels of 2.5m or below. The course gives an overview of regulations, legislation and product standards and covers current best practice, inspection and hazards to be avoided.
Candidates successfully completing the ½ day course will receive an Aluminium Tower Training Certificate and ID Card valid for 5 years.
Delegates will learn:
• Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
• Aluminium Tower Training Code of Practice
• Publicly Available Specification (PAS250)
• Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice for fall protection
• Inspection of completed low level units and completion of Tower Inspection Records
• Hazards affecting the use of low level units