Candidates successfully completing the one-day course will receive a Aluminium Tower Training Certificate and ID Card valid for 5 years.
Delegates will learn:
• Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
• Aluminium Tower Training Code of Practice
• Product Standards EN 1004:2004
• Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
• Inspection of completed mobile access towers and completion of Tower Inspection Records
• Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers and how to avoid