Maintaining Three Points Of Contact
Ladder Training Level 2
Ladder Safety Level 2 training addresses the working at height requirements when using portable ladders for short duration access. Specifically, this course enables the operator to maintain three points of contact while climbing or descending the ladder as well as working at the head of the ladder.
No other formal training is necessary but it is helpful to have a working knowledge of ladders, safety harnesses and the work at height regulations.
Ladder Safety Level 2 is ideally suited for working in the following areas:
• Guttering, high level window and fascia board works
• Security Equipment Installation
• Brick Pointing/Repairs/Small Roughcast Repairs
• Satellite and Aerial Repairs
• Gas Flue Fitting / Overflow & PRV works