The IPAF Harness Use and Inspection course from 2 Cousins helps Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) operators to select, inspect and use a harness and associated equipment safely.
2 Cousins can deliver this training on site, at your premises or at our dedicated training facility. We ensure class sizes are kept small so that we can pay particular attention to delegates’ needs. IPAF Harness Use and Inspection courses generally last around four hours and are a mixture of theory and practice, with a written and a practical test.
At the end of the IPAF Harness Use and Inspection Course delegates will:
- understand the relevant Health and Safety legislation,
- be able to identify and select the correct form PPE against falls from height when working with MEWPs
- understand how to check, use, maintain and store a harness and lanyard,
- be able to fit and adjust a harness and lanyard, and
- be able to conduct examinations on a MEWP harness and associated equipment