This Towers For Managers course delivered is suitable for all supervisors or managers that control the work of others in the use of mobile access towers, including both Alloy and GRP Towers using either 3T or AGR assembly methods. It covers in detail the legislative framework, setting standards and implementing best practice, as well as the role and responsibilities in managing work at height activities with mobile access towers.
Candidates successfully completing the one-day course will receive an Aluminium Training Certificate and ID Card, valid for 5 years.
Delegates will learn:
• Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with mobile access towers
• Aluminium Training Code of Practice
• Assembling, altering and dismantling mobile access towers incorporating current best practice for fall protection
• Inspection of completed mobile access towers
• Completion of Tower Inspection Records
• Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers