Towers on Stairs teaches delegates how to build stepped towers. The course covers current legislation, regulations and guidance for towers in general, and focuses on hazards specific to using them on stairs.
Candidates successfully completing the one-day course will receive an Aluminium Tower Training Certificate and ID Card, valid for 5 years.
Course content specifically includes:
- Current Legislation, Regulations and Guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
- Aluminium Tower Training Code of Practice
- Publicly Available Specification (PAS250)
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units and completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of low level units