This course is aimed at any person that supervises work in and around confined spaces. It helps you ensure that your on-site operations run safely and smoothly, meet best practice methods and remain compliant with all health and safety legislation.
Our Overseeing Work in Confined Spaces course covers:
- Preparing for work
- Providing relevant information
- Ensuring the safety and health of personnel entering and working in a confined space is not affected
- Supervising entry and work
- Implementing emergency and rescue systems
- Withdrawing from confined spaces and facilitating return to service
Candidates successfully completing the 1 day course will receive a certificate valid for 3 years.